You Are Here / Home / Admissions / Withdrawals

1. Parents desirous of withdrawing their ward shall have to give a month’s notice or one month’s fee in lieu thereof.

2. Parents who want to dispense with transport facility shall have to give one month’s notice for the same.

3. The following categories of students may be required to be withdrawn from the school:

  • Those who fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling or unable to profit from the educational program of the school.
  • Those whose fees are in arrears.
  • Those whose behavior and conduct, in the opinion of the Principal is harmful to the interest of the school.
  • Those who fail twice in the same class and are below average.
  • Transfer or School Leaving Certificate and Progress Report shall not be issued until all the dues are paid. Duplicate copies of such certificate are not ordinarily issued. In special cases certificates are issued after verification and on payment of Rs. 100/- as a duplicate certificate fee.